In case you missed it, six young women in leadership roles at Logistics Plus were recently recognized as “rising stars” in Business Magazine, a Manufacturer & Business Association (MBA) publication. As a follow up, these six ladies (noted below) were also featured in a recent airing of Business Spotlight on WPSE AM 1450/FM 107.1 Radio. Business Spotlight is a 30-minute program airing Fridays at noon. Each segment focuses on a business or organization that is making an impact across the region.
The women interviewed for this segment are:
- Gretchen Blough, Customs Brokerage Manager
- Kelly Dempsey, International Manager, Imports
- Emily Grein, International Manager, Air Freight
- Libby O’Hara, North American Operations Supervisor
- Kortnie Harmle, Project Manager
- Molly Schoullis, Account Manager
In this segment, these women discuss their role at Logistics Plus, their background and experience, and what it means to be named a rising star. You can listen to a replay of the interview on the Logistics Plus YouTube Channel below.