Job Title: Supply Chain Data Analyst
Reporting to: Logistics Program Manager
Working with: Our client’s Global Transportation Team
Where: On site with our client Google in Mountain View, CA or Erie, PA
Job Type: Full-time
This role is member of Global Routing Center. Successful candidates should be able to mine data, process/manage data, and organize data. This is a highly Cross-functional and Technical role. Your work will span long and short-range demand/ supply planning, transportation routing, reporting on orders and fulfillment for B2B, B2C, and internal customers, and the automating important metrics that monitor our business.
- Develop expertise in Hardware Supply Chain sources of data, especially from our data warehouse. Along with our Business Systems teams, lead the importation and curation of new data sources to help expand the reach of systems and tools that run our business.
- Build exceptional visibility and process automation tools that provide business users with reliable decision-critical information, and enable efficiencies that reduce or eliminate manual tasks.
- Perform detailed analysis to define and evaluate requirements and turn ambiguous data/reporting requirements into projects. Communicate findings, designs and timelines to a diverse audience.
- Study our supply and fulfillment processes and by working business users and drawing on your own expertise, identifying opportunities for process improvement. Combine these objectives with your understanding of our business data models, and deliver tools that delight our demand and supply planners, sales order managers, transportation teams, inventory analysts, etc., and enable robust and scalable tools to enhance the business.
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to prioritize against competing priorities.
- 1-3 Year experience is Transportation Environment
- 5 years of experience with Advanced SQL and relational databases including queries, database definition and schema design.
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheets Knowledge/Experience
- Experience in at least one Data Visualization tool (Tableau, Google Dashboards, QLIK etc.).
- Experience with project management and operations/supply chain processes.
- MBA (Supply Chain) or MIS
- Experience managing complicated project plans and working with diverse set of senior stakeholders on requirements, roles and responsibilities, project timelines.
- Experience working with ERP systems (NetSuite, Oracle).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to technical and non-technical audiences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Logistics Plus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates can send a cover letter and resume to:
Emile Zafirov – CIO