Job Title: Software Development & Integration Lead
Where: On-site in Erie, PA
Job Type: Full-time
As a Software Development & Integration Lead on the Logistics Plus team, you will work on large-scale web-based applications, multitude of integrations, critical and time sensitive projects as well as assist the team lead in oversight of junior developers on-shore and off-shore. Our global logistics platform is used by LP affiliates and customers around the globe and is one of our largest competitive advantages in a challenging and highly competitive market.
- See technology as a passion, beyond the 9-5 day
- Possess the ability to create new solutions; we constantly facing unchartered waters
- Possess strong fundamentals within coding technologies and a willingness to wear several hats when called upon
- Do not wait for something to break; find a problem before it becomes one and constantly aiming to improve
- Possess ability and willingness to mentor more junior teammates
- Possess ability to communicate with business groups, IT and business Leaders, and customers
- Having a willingness to vocalize these ideas and pick yourself up if you get knocked down
- Value passionate technologists, go-getters, and people who never stop seeking ways to improve existing technology
- Have a high focus on career development and the runway to get you there
- Work very hard!
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, ability to get professional trainings and certifications, challenging projects, company-wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, international and diverse cultural environment, a sense of community not found anywhere else
- Work in conjunction with developers of all skill levels, business analysts, and business owners
- Contributes to technical design including high-level conceptual diagram, ERD, service contracts using technologies (see requirements) in an Agile environment
- Work to develop one or several of our solution offerings
- Producing high quality code fast and addressing technical debt
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way
- Provide mentorship to teammates
- Work hand in hand with product owner to break down user stories
- Work to continuously advance your skill set
- Managing software risk, balancing priorities, going above and beyond the call of duty
- 5 to 8 years developing commercial-grade business application solutions leveraging the following:
- Writing code in an OO programming language
- Build or maintain fault tolerant systems
- Data structure and algorithms
- SOA architecture
- Proven record on (Enterprise) Integration patterns in distributed systems.
- Proven record on Integration performance troubleshooting.
- Proven record in distributed and event driven systems.
- Visual Studio – C#
- Repositories – SVN, Git
- Database – RDBMS, NoSQL
- Proven record on usage of off the shelf integration tools and middleware
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to lead development teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Logistics Plus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates can send a cover letter and resume to:
Emile Zafirov – CIO
Christopher Oyesiku – System Development, Integrations & BI Team Lead