WeWork®, with over 111 office locations in 32 cities, is the leading co-working space provider in the world. It designs and builds physical and virtual communities in which entrepreneurs share space and office services and have the opportunity to work together. The company’s 50,000+ members have access to health insurance, an internal social network, social events and workshops, and an annual summer retreat.
Logistics Plus® (LP), a leading worldwide provider of transportation, logistics, and supply chain solutions, has formed a dedicated S.W.A.T. team (which stands for Supporting WeWork All the Time) to support WeWork installations in the United States and abroad. The LP S.W.A.T. team is seeking partnerships with qualified, professional installation companies in major cities to be a part of our global network.
The pictures and documents below are meant to provide prospective installers with visual aids to better understand the pre-, post-and overall-scope of our projects. Please email the LP S.W.A.T. Team at email@example.com or call 1.814.240.6878 if you have any questions. You can also complete our online WeWork Inquiry Form for more information.
Benefits of Working with Logistics Plus and WeWork:
- Well defined and organized project work
- 24/7/365 support from LP S.W.A.T. Team
- Repeat business (new office locations every month)
- Refresh business (offices are updated every 3-5 years)
- No-hassle quoting process and prompt payments
- Associated with the world’s leading co-working space provider
- Part of the growing, award-winning Logistics Plus network
WeWork Pre- and Post-Installation Office Examples:
WeWork Office Space Locations: