What is FF&E Project Logistics?
Generally speaking, it is a scope of services involving the procurement, order management, transportation and freight management, warehousing & distribution and assembly and installation of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
Logistics Plus serves clients seeking a one-stop shop to support their furniture, fixtures and equipment supply chain needs in the hospitality, retail, office-space/co-working, healthcare, education, financial and exhibit and tradeshow industries by providing outstanding value-added project logistics and supply chain services through cost effective operational execution, unparalleled visibility and exceptional project management.
These are truly specialty and white glove logistics services. Our teams are uniquely suited to coordinate the supply chain complexities and provide the single-source, one stop shop solutions our clients are seeking. We proudly say, “From P.O. to install, we do it all!” Every day we are supporting our clients from moment they place a purchase order for FF&E items to the final unpack, assembly and installation of those items at the project site.
Components of an FF&E Solution:
What sets Logistics Plus apart from its competition in this service space? Why do purchasers of these services choose Logistics Plus?
- Our extensive global freight management experience and capabilities
- Our vast partner network of flexible warehouse locations, freight carriers, and installation service providers
- Our quality partnerships with clients, agents, and carriers
- Our solutions planning and design, our careful execution, and our talented people
- Our Passion for Excellence is all aspects of logistics and supply chain management