Sourcing truckload capacity can be a real nightmare for shippers.
It takes a lot of time making multiple phone calls to carriers, searching for the right equipment and drivers in the right place at the right time, and ensuring your selected trucker has the proper operating authorities and safety ratings – not to mention finding a fair, affordable price. Well, the good news is you have an experienced Logistics Plus team that is ready to help – from planning to delivery, and everything in between.
With Logistics Plus, finding and quoting affordable truckload capacity is quick, easy and free. From start to finish, our experienced truckload specialists will coordinate your shipment every step of the way. For over 21 years, our staff has been coordinating daily with hundreds of shippers and thousands of national, regional and specialized freight carriers to secure capacity, find the best rates, create bills of lading, schedule pickups, track loads, and everything else that comes with shipping full (FTL) and partial truckloads within and across North America. Whether you need standard or expedited delivery service, domestic or cross-border – our team has you covered.
Logistics Plus truckload service options:
- Dry van, flatbed, step deck, and refrigerated equipment
- Over-dimensional and over-weight capabilities
- Coast-to-coast and border-to-border
- Cross-border between the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Expedited and time-sensitive deliveries
- Get a free, Quick Quote on your next shipment (no login required)
Logistics Plus truckload service benefits:
- No contracts to sign, no commitments, no hidden fees
- Excellent service and market-competitive rates
- Single point of contact with spot or contract pricing
- Live logistics specialist support when you need it
- Access to out-of-network and in-network capacity:
- Over 5,000 pre-screened carrier relationships
- Access to national load board technologies
- Sister-company NTL (National Truckload) equipment
- Access to the Logistics Plus eshipplus™ online TMS:
Ready to get started? View our current North American Map, or Contact Us today for more information. You’ll quickly see how we put the “plus” in Logistics Plus by doing everything you need to reduce your risk, save you time, and lower your costs on truckload shipping!