Taxes & Trade Compliance for Amazon Sellers
It goes without saying that there are many regulations around importing and exporting – complex regulations. Logistics Plus has the consultants who can help simplify the complexity of those regulations and provide procedures to keep your company in compliance. No matter the origin or destination of your goods, we help you gain the knowledge to perform the due diligence necessary to ensure your shipments meet international regulations. Easily define your needs, contain costs, and minimize your risk when you work with our experienced, licensed customs brokers. Our customs specialists help you comply with existing government regulations and stay ahead of changing customs compliance laws to reduce your risk, eliminate errors, and lower your costs.
Logistics Plus global trade compliance solutions:
- Customs Broker Solutions with remote location filing (RLF) for all ports within the United States
- Value-Added Tax (VAT) registration and consultation for any country in the world
- Compliance Consulting Services: BIS licensing, compliance management programs, importing and exporting services
- ITAR: Compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- EAR: Compliance with Export Administration Regulations
- Harmonized System Training / Consulting: HTSUS and Schedule B
- NAFTA / Free Trade Agreement Compliance Audits: Training and goods qualification
- Duty Drawback: Researching your exported goods to determine if there is import duty refund opportunity
Ready to get started? Contact us today for more information.
* Amazon, Amazon Global Selling and the Amazon Global Selling logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.