***Due to the current government shutdown, several links to online government resources are temporarily broken or disabled***
It goes without saying that there are many regulations around importing and exporting – complex regulations.
We have the consultants who can help simplify the complexity of those regulations and provide procedures to keep your company in compliance. No matter the origin or destination of your goods, we help you gain the knowledge to perform the due diligence necessary to ensure your shipments meet international regulations. Easily define your needs, contain costs, and minimize your risk when you work with our experienced, licensed customs brokers. Our customs specialists help you comply with existing government regulations and stay ahead of changing customs compliance laws to reduce your risk, eliminate errors, and lower your costs.
Logistics Plus global trade compliance service options:
- Customs Broker Solutions with remote location filing (RLF) for all ports within the United States
- Compliance Consulting Services: BIS licensing, compliance management programs, importing and exporting services
- ITAR: Compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- EAR: Compliance with Export Administration Regulations
- Harmonized System Training / Consulting: HTSUS and Schedule B
- NAFTA / Free Trade Agreement Compliance Audits: Training and goods qualification
- In-house Training Programs: Training on a variety of importing and exporting topics to help ensure your employees have the tools and knowledge necessary to keep your company in compliance with government regulations
Logistics Plus global trade compliance service benefits:
- Consistent, uniform entry processing, expedited clearance and reduced costs
- Develop accurate data by utilizing compliance assistance for your imports
- Access a full-service staff of licensed customs brokerage specialists
- Enhance your global visibility with eworldplus™ to know when your shipments clear customs
- Develop standard operating procedures and best business practices to help you mitigate regulation errors and manage risk
- Minimize costly delays with cargo examination coordination
Combine our customs brokerage service with international air freight forwarding, ocean freight forwarding, project cargo, domestic cross-border freight services, and other additional services for complete logistics solutions.