The Logistics Plus Project Cargo Team has been busy in the beginning months of 2019. In January and February, and as outlined below, we have managed a variety of projects, including the successful deliveries of windmills, substations, storage tanks, and more (photos included in the video below).
- LP Germany loaded 8 tank arms (30m long and 55 tons each) to a barge in Germany
- LP China successfully delivered 3 boarding bridges (22m long and 30 tons) to a supplier in Kunshan.
- LP Turkey successfully loaded 2 masts (up to 41m long) for shipping to Antwerp.
- LP India successfully discharged 2 pieces of steel mill equipment (30 tons each) in Mumbai.
- LP Belgium successfully completed the loading of 10 sets of windmill blades delivering to Antwerp.
Do you need assistance with your project cargo? Contact our global team of project cargo and break bulk experts.