Logistics Plus Inc. has international shipping experts located at over 36 offices in 20 countries around the world. A lot of our global logistics coordination comes from our “International Division” staff located at our Global Headquarters in Erie, PA. Recently, we were able to pry most of them away from their computers and telephones for a quick photograph so that we could introduce them to you.
Seated in the photograph are (left-to-right):
- Emily Grein – air freight leader
- Lauran Schmidt – ocean exports and logistics/customs specialist
- Tim Crandall – pricing specialist
- Kelly Dempsey -airfreight imports specialist
- Lindsay Shaffer – ocean imports specialist
- Yolanda Corrales – project cargo manager
Standing in the photograph above are (left-to-right):
- Vladimir Yakunin – ocean exports specialist
- Abi Lopez – manager of the international division
- Yixian “Constance” Cui – airfreight exports specialist
- Holly Burrows – imports manager
- Jennifer Kerestes – imports specialist
- Kristen Smith – ocean exports leader
- Valeri Corrales – airfreight and LTL specialist
This group coordinates over 500 shipments a month with our worldwide locations and agent networks to provide import/export, air and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution, project cargo, global sourcing, and customs compliance services. Whether your need standard or expedited air service, FCL or LCL ocean service, or anything in between — our international staff stands ready to show you how we put the “plus” in logistics by helping you in all facets of global commerce.
If you have never worked with Logistics Plus before, we encourage you to give us a try by requesting a free, no-obligation quote on your next international freight shipment or cargo project.
Follow @LogisticsPlus on Twitter