03/27/2020 – If one link breaks, the chain falls apart. A message from the CEO. Read Here
03/26/2020 – We have set up a coronavirus (COVID-19) response team and phone number for anyone who is experiencing supply chain disruptions as a result of coronavirus. This number can also be used to order personal protective equipment (PPE) through Logistics Plus.
Please call 855-843-7452.
03/26/2020 – Please be aware that many LTL common carriers are no longer providing inside delivery services and many are also suspending their money-back, guaranteed delivery services. Please contact our North American Division (NAD) operations team at email@example.com if you have any specific questions regarding specific carriers.
03/25/2020 – Message from the CEO. Read Here
03/25/2020 – Which U.S. States currently have stay-at-home orders? See the NY Times Here
03/24/2020 – It is the responsibility of all shippers that remain operational to confirm whether their customers/consignees are open before tendering shipments to those locations. If a shipment cannot be delivered due to the fact a consignee is closed, shippers may incur redelivery, reconsignment, storage and/or return delivery fees by the carrier handling its shipment. As always, Logistics Plus will liaise between shippers and carriers to try and accommodate any special situations that might arise. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
03/24/2020 – In the hopes of controlling the spread of covid-19, The County Executive for Erie County Pennsylvania issued a Stay At Home order beginning at 12:01 a.m. March 25, 2020 and will last until April 6th. Logistics Plus personnel based in Erie County will still be able to work from the office or home as we are still essential and lives depend upon the work we do in transportation and logistics. Read PA.gov Guides Here
03/21/2020 – Yuriy Ostapyk Participates in 2X eCommerce Podcast regarding COVID-19. Listen Here
03/21/2020 – Logistics Plus CEO Lauds Employees for Helping Today’s Heroes. Read Here
03/21/2020 – CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c. Read Here
03/20/2020 – See important new updates below:
- As of 03-20-20 only drivers who are citizens of the United States or Canada will be allowed to cross the border into Canada. We do anticipate a driver shortage. Please let us know about your shipment as early as possible so that we will be able to locate a qualified driver.
- As of 03-20-20 only drivers who are citizens of the United States or Mexico will be allowed to cross the border into Mexico. We do anticipate a driver shortage. Please let us know about your shipment as early as possible so that we will be able to locate a qualified driver.
- We do anticipate a driver shortage, however, as we are being told that only drivers who are citizens of the US or Canada are being allowed to cross the border. So please ship early, and often to ensure that we are able to locate a driver for your shipment.
- Please note, the current COVID 19 pandemic has forced the shutdown of many receiving locations throughout the country. To avoid any storage, diverted, or return freight issues, you are urged to please verify that the consignee of your freight intends to be open to receiving before initiating any shipment.
- Need Air Charter service? Cargo air charter services are designed to fill the gaps of traditional scheduled service air freight providers who offer flights at regular intervals to fixed origin/destinations, which clients must schedule in advance. Air Charter solutions work on exclusive use aircraft booked from specific origin to destination for your cargo needs based upon your time-frame. Please contact Logistics Plus Air Charter team for your next urgent, air cargo needs
- LOGISTICS PLUS WILL TAKE WHATEVER MEASURES NECESSARY TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS AND PROTECT THE SUPPLY CHAINS CRITICAL TO SUSTAINING THE LIVES AND WELLBEING OF OUR REGIONAL, NATIONAL, AND GLOBAL COMMUNITY. PLEASE CONTACT LOGISTICS PLUS WITH ANY CRITICAL NEED YOUR BUSINESS MAY HAVE.
03/20/2020 – Jim Berlin Thoughts: The Chain That Connects Us. Read Here
03/20/2020 – Historic example of pulling together: Logistics Plus and our challenges after 9/11. Read Here
03/19/2020 – Keep Your Loading Docks Healthy. Read Here
03/19/2020 – Jim Berlin comments on WJET-TV. Read Here
03/16/2020 – Logistics Plus Coronavirus Statement. Read Here
03/16/2020 – A Message from Nurse Hallie. Read Here
03/16/2020 – Jim Berlin: A Different Thought For Today. Read Here
03/13/2020 – Jim Berlin comments in Erie Times-News. Read Here
03/13/2020 – Coronavirus Message from Logistics Plus Linguistic Solutions. Read Here
03/13/2020 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates from Logistics Plus. Read Here
03/03/2020 – Yuriy Ostapyak Provides Coronavirus Global Supply Chain Updates. Watch Video
03/02/2020 – Jim Berlin Discusses the Coronavirus on Bloomberg Radio. Listen Here
02/26/2020 – Gretchen Blough Discusses Coronavirus on Marketplace Podcast. Listen Here