Logistics can be a big expense item for your members.
That’s why Logistics Plus® partners with trade associations to develop and manage logistics programs as an affordable and reliable benefit for members. On freight shipments over 150 pounds, members typically save between 5-25% over what they currently pay with their existing carrier or logistics provider. Additionally, we have negotiated rates and contracts with the top national and regional LTL carriers and we have over 5,000 pre-screened and insured dry van and flatbed truckload carriers. As a licensed customs broker with offices all around the world, we can also help members with freight forwarding services for their imports & exports and any customs clearance needs. When you partner with us, your members receive the following benefits:
- Significant discounts on LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipments
- Industry-best volume and truckload rates for larger shipments
- Competitive air and ocean freight forwarding rates for imports and exports
- Warehousing, distribution, and Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) solutions
- Customs brokerage and global trade compliance solutions
- Free access to our eShipPlus™ online freight management tools
- Live logistics specialist support and free customs brokerage consulting
- Cost-effective temporary storage or long-term warehousing services
- Risk-free logistics analysis to determine cost-saving opportunities
We provide logistics expertise to a variety of industries, and our services are a great fit for trade associations in the following industries:
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Chemicals & Refining
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Fuel
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Retail & Distribution
How does it work? Our simple, yet proven formula will ensure your Logistics Program creates values for your association and its members:
- Logistics Plus offers your members a FREE discount logistics program with world class freight carriers, including FedEx Freight®, UPS Freight®, YRC Freight™, and many others.
- We co-brand the program for your association, and then back it up with professional marketing, program management, quarterly reporting, and unparalleled customer service.
- Your members get access to highly discounted rates, access to top carriers and capacity, and VIP customer service.
- Logistics Plus pays your association a small royalty % on any new business generated by members through the program.
- Your association earns non-dues revenue on program usage to invest in member recruiting, education and retention.
If you’re curious to know more about our company, please watch this brief intro from our founder and CEO: