Job Title: Logistics Specialist- Inventory
Where: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full-time
Job Family: Hardware Planning and Fulfillment
The Logistics Specialist will support Consumer Hardware Logistics, specifically Inventory Management. The ideal candidate will have experience in 3PL management, inbound/outbound transactions and be responsible for maintaining accurate systematic and physical inventory levels. The candidate will be expected to interact daily with NA operations team based in Mountain View and our 3PL warehouse provider in NA, as well as with our cross-functional teams.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of inventory flow, including in-transit inventory, new stock receiving, on-hand stock levels across warehouses globally, and open purchase order quantities.
- Monitor inventory accuracy via daily systems tracking and maintenance, as well as error research, analysis, and resolution.
- Manage and support day to day inventory activities by the 3PL and ensure these communicate correctly to management.
- Track and review metrics for key performance indicators and vendor performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in inventory, supply chain, business analysis, or logistics.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel training.
- Strong experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, and data driven.
- Action and results oriented, flexible, hardworking, team player and motivator.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment with frequent and rapid priority changes.
- Strong project management skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Support inventory management for new hardware same-day delivery locations.
- MBA/MS (Supply Chain)
- 3+ years of WMS experience
- SQL/R Programming
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Logistics Plus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates can send a cover letter and resume to:
Luv Khurana (Manager, Supply Chain Analytics & Solutions)
Tracy White (HR Administrator)