The Logistics Plus Project Cargo team continues to handle some interesting cargo projects for clients around the world. Here are more cargo projects and photographs recently shared on our global projects director’s LinkedIn page.
- Logistics Plus Turkey safely delivered 3 x wheel loader to Dar es Salaam.
- Logistics Plus safely loaded the first locomotive platform and accessories from Norfolk to India. Thanks a lot to CMA-CGM and NIT for their cooperation.
- Logistics Plus Turkey, with cooperation from Logistics Plus China, safely delivered the 1st batch of tube bundles (8 Units 1040CBM) from China to a job-site in Turkey.
- Logistics Plus Turkey and USA, safely delivered 4×42 MVA transformers and its accessories from Istanbul to 2 different job-sites in California.
- Logistics Plus Turkey safely delivered 2 x Rough Terrain Cranes from Kobe, Japan to new U.S Embassy Construction in Mexico City, Mexico.
Need help with your unique, big, bad, or ugly project cargo? Let us know.