Congratulations to Jeremy Chaffee for recently being named as a Penn State Behrend Executive in Residence (EIR). Appointed by the director of the Black School of Business to renewable one-year terms, EIRs bring business and industry perspectives to the classroom environment, research projects, and learning-by-doing experiences. The EIRs are involved in speaking engagements and guest lecturing. They also lead workshops, serve on advisory boards, judge business competition entries, sponsor class projects, and mentor students. The five current EIRs are now as follows:
- Ann Scott, Community Outreach Manager, Erie Insurance Group
- Eugene Natali, CEO and Founder, Troutwood
- Jeremy Chaffee, Director, North American Business and Operations, Logistics Plus Inc.
- Steven D. Bugajski, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Steel
- Daniel Levstek, President, MDL International