We are excited to announce that this weekend we introduced a new and improved www.logisticsplus.net website. The new website has been designed to provide an enhanced customer experience with improved navigation and functionality throughout. Here are a few of the notable features of the new website:
- Easy to use menus and navigation, with the ability to search across the entire site
- Responsive design adapts to your browser size so it’s easy to view on large or small monitors, tablets, and mobile phones
- Detailed information for all Logistics Plus services
- Local information with Google maps on all of our location pages
- Global Directory that showcases all of our people and their contact information
- Quick quote forms for all shipment types, including LTL, Truckload, Expedited, Trade Shows, International, and Project Cargo
- Log In menu at the top of all pages for quick access to our eshipplus, eworldplus, and etntplus technology solutions
- Simple and secure online payment tool under the Log In menu
- Easily contact us for more information or request a free logistics analysis
- Informational News & Notes and a Thought For The Day page (from our founder/CEO) – both of which can be subscribed to via email
- Online brochures, videos, social media links and more (even a new website for our NTL division)!
To help introduce you to the new website, we’ve created a few short videos which you can watch before you start exploring on your own. Just click on the button below:
Special note to our existing eshipplus users: No changes have been made to the eshipplus navigation or tools. Everything should work exactly as it did before. However, you will see three new “modules” on your dashboard that will allow you to request Truckload, Expedited, and International rate quotes within eshipplus. For LTL and Volume rate quotes, continue using the Estimate Rate or Rate And Schedule modules.