DoorLogistics™ is the fastest, simplest and the most efficient door-to-door intermodal solution available
DoorLogistics is a service offered primarily to third party wholesale customers, and provides standard container (20’, 40’, 45’ container) door-to-door pricing, operational and customer support services. Our service offers a vast network of multi-directional opportunities, with easy all-in pricing, using the widest range of container capacity in many inland and coastal origins to destinations across the U.S. and Canada.
DoorLogistics delivers container visibility, dedicated capacity, competitive pricing and extensive power availability for freight customers; as well as more cost-effective utilization and management of containers by reducing costs in the supply chain for asset owners.
Our advanced automated systems manage all operational activities, including intermodal equipment reservations, document transmission, pick-up and delivery drayage as well as rail line-haul; all combined as key differentiators in providing a quick, responsive and dedicated service to meet the many needs of our customers.
- Seamless door-to-door transaction, single point of contact
- Single invoice, bundled accessorial / chassis costs
- Technology exchange and RateNow!™ optimizer (see below)
- Dedicated operations and customer service team
- Expansive market reach, East-to-West, West-to-East, and East-to-Canada
Simplify and expedite your pricing process!
RateNow!™ is our unique web-based rate optimizer that provides intermodal ISO spot pricing for all single origin/destination door moves. After you login with your user name and password, in three simple steps, you obtain your rate.
- STEP ONE: Enter origin / destination and select container size to request rate; enter additional details if required (such as planned pick-up date)
- STEP TWO: Accept or decline rate provided
- STEP THREE: If you accept the rate, you receive an email confirmation from DoorLogistics and then we tender your load to dispatch*
Use RateNow! to ensure you receive the most competitive and cost-effective real-time rate quote possible with committed box / dray capacity.
* To tender the order, you can send DoorLogistics a 204 work order (EDI) which we review and convert into a transaction for dispatch. If you don’t send DoorLogistics an EDI, you can communicate the work order directly via email in which case the dispatcher creates the transaction manually.
We check more than 7 million rates within tariffs and look at 10 billion routing options across all lanes to make certain you have the most competitive and cost-effective rate quote possible!
The Value of DoorLogistics™
Use the button below to contact us for additional information, or to start the process of setting up a new account. Your dedicated DoorLogistics Support Team is ready to help!