Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping can seem daunting and complex.
Rate tables, freight classifications, discounts, accessorials, minimums … understanding your charges is hard enough – let alone knowing whether you received a good deal or not. Well, the good news is you have an experienced Logistics Plus team that is ready to help you. Rate negotiations, pricing agreements, freight bill auditing … we arrange for it all.
With Logistics Plus, quoting LTL freight shipments is quick, easy and free. From 150 to 10,000 pounds, we’ll give you a list of competitive LTL rates from the top LTL freight carriers in the industry. We can also accommodate services beyond typical dock-to-dock transportation, including lift gates, notification options, inside pickup and delivery, and volume LTL shipping services. With our complimentary eShipPlus™ transportation management system (TMS), you have the ability to manage all your LTL freight shipments using one, easy-to-use online system.
Logistics Plus LTL freight service options:
- Standard or guaranteed delivery services for shipments over 150 pounds
- Spot quotes for volume shipments over 5,000 pounds
- Cross-border between the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Expedited and trade show deliveries
- Get a free, Quick Quote on your next shipment (no login required)
- Provide a shipment sample and get a free freight analysis to see how much you can save!
Logistics Plus LTL freight service benefits:
- No contracts to sign, no commitments, no hidden fees
- Live logistics specialist support when you need it
- Access to the Logistics Plus eShipPlus™ online TMS:
- Get instant, multiple freight quotes for the top LTL freight carriers in the industry
- Prepare bills of lading and schedule shipments
- Track shipments and view reports
- Receive consolidated invoices
- Pay invoices online
- Become a Customer to get your free eShipPlus access today, or Contact Us if you already have a Logistics Plus account
Ready to get started? View our current North American Map, or Contact Us today for more information. After just one or two shipments you’ll quickly see how this group puts the “plus” in Logistics Plus by doing everything you need to save time and money on your LTL freight shipping!